Effective Date: February 2nd, 2020
ZPO Games ("we", "our" or "us") respect the rights and our obligations regarding the privacy and personal information of our users ("users" or "you").
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. You should not use the Service if you do not agree with this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We may collect and record certain information such as:
Data you provide us:
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Player name and password
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically:
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
The primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Service to you, improve our Service, to show you personalized advertisements in the Service and create reports for internal use. For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘Your rights and options’ below.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
ZPO Games does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
ZPO Games takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, sensitive data that you share and we collect and store.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android). For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.